A dream, you and this patch of earth

>> 20130925

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
Henry David Thoreau





In my solitude, many miles from men and houses, I am in a childishly happy and carefree state of mind, which you are incapable of understanding unless someone explains it to you.
Knut Hamsun


There is not one big cosmic meaning for all, there is only the meaning we each give to our life, an individual meaning, an individual plot, like an individual novel, a book for each person.
Anais Nin




It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau 




Anais Nin 



“I love three things," I then say. "I love a dream of love I once had, I love you, and I love this patch of earth."

Knut Hamsun

0 comments:

Banksy - Wall and Piece

The ones who come around

Simon's Cat

  © Blogger templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP