About life...

>> 20080602


So, why did you want
to become a photographer
?

Fish.

Fish.


Tropical fish, actually.

When I was a kid, I used to go
to the library and pick out all the books...

...with tropical fish, you know.

Beautiful colors and shapes.

When I was eight years old, I realized
someone had to take pictures of the fish.

And I wanted that to be me.

But I grew up and I realized that...

things don't have to be extraordinary
to be beautiful.

The ordinary
could be just as beautiful.



Like what?



Well...

Like... you see the couple there?

Look at the way the girl
is holding on to him so tight.

But he can still drink his coffee.

It looks like she feels safe
wrapped around him.

And if you believe that,
I'll tell you another one.


Take my picture.

I feel beautiful tonight.

0 comments:

Banksy - Wall and Piece

The ones who come around

Simon's Cat

  © Blogger templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP